Welcome

Welcome to my blog!! My intention here is to provide information to help you on your quest to find your truth. Please feel free to interact with me. I am really interested in what you might have to say. You never know what you could learn from listening to someone else's point of view.







Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list? A list of things you would like to experience before you kick the bucket. I recently had this discussion with a few of my friends and I was surprised that most of them didn’t. They vaguely thought about maybe wanting to do this or that but that is as far as they ever went with it. A bucket list helps you to focus on what it is you want. Focusing on what you want helps you define how you want it to happen.

So I am asking the question! Do you have a bucket list? What is on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment