Welcome

Welcome to my blog!! My intention here is to provide information to help you on your quest to find your truth. Please feel free to interact with me. I am really interested in what you might have to say. You never know what you could learn from listening to someone else's point of view.







Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Real Tragedy in Life:


I sit here at the middle point in my life. (Wow!! How did that happen?) Connecting with friends and family, from what seems like a life time ago. Finding out what has happened in their lives over the years.  Realizing what opportunities had been open to me that I didn’t even see.

It would seem to me (and I could be wrong here) that life has presented me with exactly what I wanted and on a few occasions. Everything that I had dreamed about would have been mine, if only I’d have had the patience to let it all unfold. Unfortunately, the trick to knowing this lays in hindsight. So then the lesson here is that life is not, not giving us what we want but that we aren’t patient enough to wait for it. Interesting!! There in lies the real tragedy in life. We truly are our own worst enemies.  


1 comment:

  1. Be careful what you wish for - you will surely get it - is the age old saying. You will get your wish when you least expect it, and usually won't appreciate it or the effects it will have on your life.

    But I would not call it a tragedy - we continue to grow and learn all of our life. We just need to learn to watch for opportunities, seek positive and loving people to surround us, and live each moment to its fullest potential. That is the secret to happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete