Welcome

Welcome to my blog!! My intention here is to provide information to help you on your quest to find your truth. Please feel free to interact with me. I am really interested in what you might have to say. You never know what you could learn from listening to someone else's point of view.







Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Expecting Different Results?

Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity … “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.
This quote makes me laugh. It is so true. Most of us operate on auto pilot. We go through our daily lives with out really thinking about what we are doing, why we are doing it, or even if we want to do what it and then wonder why things stay the same.
Have you ever actually sat down and asked yourself what it is you do want? How, you would like to see things turn out? But I bet you have been upset when life has…oh, I don’t know…given you lemons.
If YOU want things to be different then YOU have to think differently about the things that YOU want to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment