Welcome

Welcome to my blog!! My intention here is to provide information to help you on your quest to find your truth. Please feel free to interact with me. I am really interested in what you might have to say. You never know what you could learn from listening to someone else's point of view.







Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How do I know if I am getting it right?



I was recently asked this question. My friend’s question was, How do I know that I am getting it right? I said…how does it feel?

We greatly underestimate our feelings. Our feelings are our guide. If it feels wrong then it is wrong, if it feels right then it is right. The tricky bit is not to lie to ourselves about our feelings. We often want something so bad that we ignore our own feelings or talk ourselves into believing that it feels right.

So then the next question would be. How do I know if what I am feeling is right or I am just talking myself into it? If we are honest with ourselves we know. This is not something that needs to be taught. If it is something that we are worrying over then it is a thought that we keep returning too. Make it a point of noticing how it feels each time you return to the thought. The answer will be obvious to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment